Monday, December 8, 2014

Fix Your Computer Issues Fast With Support From OmniTech

I had always hesitated to avail the services of technical support firms until I contacted Omni Tech Support. I knew that there are many online scams in this industry and many of my friends have told me that they have lost large sums of money for fixing their computer issues without any results.

However, one day I tried to install an application for downloading songs on my computer and it failed. Even though I tried various troubleshooting steps, I could not fix the issue. At last, I knew that I would have to seek the help of an expert and contacted Omni Tech Support. One of the main reasons for me to contact this technical support firm was that I knew that it is one of the few firms in the country, which have not been involved in any online scams.

After my call was connected and once I took a plan offered by the support staff, I was expecting a long wait over the phone to get connected to a technician. This was because I had heard from some of my friends that with any average technical support service, you might have to wait for several minutes for the online technician to come to your help. However, with OmniTech, I just had to wait for two minutes and my call got connected with a technician.

Now, the technician who attended my call was a very courteous person. I told him that I was not able to install the particular software on my computer. After taking the remote session of my computer and going through a few settings, he told me that it was an issue with one of the corrupted processes in my computer and that I will not be able to install any programs as long as the issue persists. He showed me an example and tried to install another program, which also failed.

Even though I thought that it was a major issue and I would have to be over the phone for several hours to fix the issue, I was wrong. The technician fixed the issue within a few minutes. I was surprised with his skills and professionalism. Once he fixed the corruption issue, he helped me with the installation of the software.

I was very happy with the service provided by Omni Tech Support. If you are looking for a quick resolution for your computer issues, then Omni Tech Support would be the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment